Thursday 5 July 2012

Black And White Party Volume 1&2

The june make me stuck with the words busy because i'm travel away from taiping straight away to sungai petani kedah, i'm going there because of the black&white party volume 1&2, clubbing activity is going so fun like a danza kuzoro, that my new awesome hobbies, you don't like it? hell yeah do i care of course not, the party was too awesome, i can't stand to make my body dancing until i'm run out of energy because it was too fun, that how to living young,wild and free, none to say we are young but life like a suck, c'mon let's open your narrow minded everybody, doesn't mean if you go to club you're not a good person or a bad person, just live your life, feel the heat of being you motherfishcaker! dance all night make me release my stress, the volume 1 is running smoothly, we are young has been remix by DJ Q and it was too awesome! everybody sing along loudly in the club that was an awesome and nice memories for me to remember it

No comments:

Post a Comment