Monday 16 July 2012

Ramadhan is around the corner

alhamdulilah praised to allah i'm still alive today, on 20th or 21st of july all the muslim will be start fasting for the ramadhan month, syukur because allah still give me the chances to feel the enjoyable of ramadhan this year, as usual i'l be fasting 30 days in the ramadhan month like the past-past years, the history of my fasting experience started when i was 6 years old, i'm start learning to fast because of the reward that my late father promise to me, one ringgit for one day, surely one ringgit is nothing right now but at that moment in 2001 rm on ringgit is quite a lot for young kids like me that times, so that makes me feel more excited to fast and collecting the "duit raya", and alhamdulilah i success to fast about 2o days ++ that year and because of start learning from a young kids make me feel really easier to fasting when i was grow up to be an teenagers and praised to the allah because give to me a good parent, this month i'l think i should pray more,go to terawih and collect the reward that allah promising to all the muslim in the ramadhan month, and last words from me survivors undergoing fasting month dear readers of afiq winston lifestory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment